[BioC] KEGG analysis

Daniel Brewer daniel.brewer at icr.ac.uk
Mon Apr 6 14:52:36 CEST 2009

Hello,

I have two gene lists and I want to find out whether there are genes in
list one that occur in well known networks (KEGG?) where genes in list 2
also appear.

For example,

List 1: RAS, SPINK1
List 2: ERBB2

Both RAS and ERBB2 occur in ERBB signalling pathway defined by KEGG.
SPINK1 does not appear in any common network (I think).

Has anyone got any ideas what the best way to do this is?

Many thanks

Dan

Daniel Brewer, Ph.D.

Institute of Cancer Research
Molecular Carcinogenesis
MUCRC
15 Cotswold Road
Sutton, Surrey SM2 5NG
United Kingdom

Tel: +44 (0) 20 8722 4109

This e-mail message is confidential and for use by the a...{{dropped:2}}