[BioC] Bug report: Help pages for degree (package graph) not displayed

Patrick Aboyoun paboyoun at fhcrc.org
Tue Apr 29 02:40:52 CEST 2008

Kevin,
Thanks for pointing out this problem! It turns out that most of the BioC
2.2 Windows binary packages had corrupt Windows compressed HTML files. I
am not sure what the cause was, but I do know they have been corrupt for
about 1 week. For the Windows users out there, please remove all of the
Windows binary packages for BioC 2.2 (just to be safe) and reinstall the
latest Windows binary packages from the BioC repository.

Thanks,
Patrick