[BioC] hyperG over chromosome position...?

Francois Pepin fpepin at cs.mcgill.ca
Tue Jan 16 17:38:29 CET 2007

Hi Dario,

It is possible to do it with the chromosomal band using Category. That
was the last part of Robert Gentleman's Category tutorial at BioC2006
(http://www.bioconductor.org/workshops/2006/BioC2006/labs/rgentleman/).

I'm not convinced if the chromosomal bands are the best partition to use
in that case, but it's a good starting point.

Francois