[BioC] hyperG over chromosome position...?

Seth Falcon sfalcon at fhcrc.org
Tue Jan 16 16:43:15 CET 2007

Hi Dario,

>> Dario Greco wrote:
>>> hi all,
>>> i would like to perform hyperGTest using the chromosome position
>>> (stored usually in pkgMAP environment).
>>> how could it be possible?

Actually, this is on my list of things to add to the Category
package.  If you, or anyone, wants to do some programming, take a look
at how the KEGG and PFAM tests are implemented.  A first pass for
chromosome position will be quite similar.

+ seth

--
Seth Falcon | Computational Biology | Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
http://bioconductor.org