[BioC] Chip art from affyPLM

Ben Bolstad bolstad at stat.berkeley.edu
Mon May 24 19:34:14 CEST 2004

Hello All,

This message is to announce a new chip image gallery concentrating on
images produced using the functions in the affyPLM package.

http://www.stat.berkeley.edu/~bolstad/PLMImageGallery/

I would be happy to receive additional contributions which need not be
nearly as aesthetically interesting as those there currently. Ideally
you would also be able to provide an explanation for the observed
defect.

Because contributors are sometimes reluctant to be associated with bad
data (a nicer term would be "interesting data") if requested I will
preserve your anonymity.

Thanks,

Ben

--