[BioC] gcrma in affylmGUI

James Wettenhall wettenhall at wehi.edu.au
Tue May 25 02:12:13 CEST 2004

On Mon, 24 May 2004, Luckey, John wrote:
> Question from 'easily intimidated by command line' world :
>
> Is it possible to use gcrma in affylmGUI? I know there isn't a default- but I figure someone might have worked out when to export data sets (post image scratch analysis/etc) to gcrma and then import result back to limmaGUI for list generation/ venn digrams/ etc.

Hi John,

I'm the author of affylmGUI.  I've never used gcrma, but I'll
look into to implementing it in the GUI some time soon.

In the mean time, if you are trying to do it by
exporting/importing, and get stuck at one particular step, let
me know what you have tried exactly (e.g. some R commands like
read.table(...), write.table(...) ), and I may be able to help.

Regards,
James

James Wettenhall                                  Tel: (+61 3) 9345 2629
Division of Genetics and Bioinformatics           Fax: (+61 3) 9347 0852
The Walter & Eliza Hall Institute         E-mail: wettenhall at wehi.edu.au
 of Medical Research,                     Mobile: (+61 / 0 ) 438 527 921
1G Royal Parade,
Parkville, Vic 3050, Australia
http://www.wehi.edu.au