[Bioc-devel] Doubts about version numbers and git-snv bridge

Dan Tenenbaum dtenenba at fredhutch.org
Mon Jan 18 21:11:37 CET 2016

----- Original Message -----

As I have mentioned on this list, the Git-SVN bridge is deprecated and will be removed at the end of this month.
You should delete this bridge and start using the git mirrors described at
http://www.bioconductor.org/developers/how-to/git-mirrors/ .

Yes, for your next commit to devel (after doing the above) you should bump the version to 1.3.1.

Dan