[Bioc-devel] Dependency issue

Dan Tenenbaum dtenenba at fredhutch.org
Sat Apr 18 08:35:41 CEST 2015

----- Original Message -----

Your package was accepted into Bioconductor 3.1. It will not work in earlier versions.

Bioconductor packages have many complex interdependencies and mixing and matching packages from different versions invariably causes problems.

3.1 is now the release version and it works with R-3.2, the current release version of R.

Dan