[Bioc-devel] Dependency issue

Henrik Bengtsson henrik.bengtsson at ucsf.edu
Sat Apr 18 11:20:19 CEST 2015

It's a new Bioc package, correct? Then it just got into the Bioc release
branch yday. That Bioc branch requires R 3.2.0 (the new recommended R
version everyone "should" run) regardless what your package declares. Your
package does not install on R < 3.2.0 using the Bioc installers, even if
your package technically was designed for R 2.0.0, say.
(Manual installation would probably do, but that's not recommended since it
may break the Bioc ecosystem.)

Henrik