[Bioc-devel] no more commits allowed before release ?

Kevin Rue-Albrecht kevin.rue at ucdconnect.ie
Fri Oct 10 16:31:36 CEST 2014

Dear all,

I fixed a bug affecting one particular situation in my package (GOexpress)
yesterday, and pushed the changes to GitHub. However, the webhook did not
trigger to update the page, due to the feature freeze if I understand the
schedule correctly (http://www.bioconductor.org/developers/release-schedule/
).

I suppose I need to wait the release is out to push these changes again to
update the SVN ? Or is it still possible to include those changes in the
release? From the schedule, it still sounds possible "Package maintainers
should limit changes to "show-stopper" bugs and documentation improvements."

Sincerely,
Kevin

--
Kévin RUE-ALBRECHT
Wellcome Trust Computational Infection Biology PhD Programme