[R-wiki] adding content and front page

Damian Betebenner damian.betebenner at bc.edu
Thu Feb 2 01:22:17 CET 2006

Since the pages will be editable by all, except for the main pages, the pages that are created
can constantly be refined and added to (especially including hyperlinks to other pages with
relevant content).

Damian Betebenner
Educational Research, Measurement & Evaluation
Lynch School of Education
Boston College
Chestnut Hill, MA 02467

(617) 552 4491