[RsR] New maintainer? Package 'robust' (original S+ "Library 'robust') orphaned on CRAN

Valentin Todorov v@|ent|n@todorov @end|ng |rom che||o@@t
Fri Feb 28 22:31:21 CET 2020

Dear Martin,
I was thinking of this since Kjell
abandoned the package, but I was not sure to what extent would this be
necessary - most of the functionality of 'robust' we already moved to
'robustbase' and/or 'rrcov', therefore it suggests/imports these packages.
Let us see in the next days what still remains there and is valuable and
decide what to do.

Best regards,
Valentin