[RsR] Maximum number of variables with lmRob? Error: singular matrix encountered

Manuel Koller ko||er @end|ng |rom @t@t@m@th@ethz@ch
Thu Aug 30 13:22:06 CEST 2012

Hi Kaveh

Martin already gave the reference to paper where we develop the SMDM
estimators. The second paper he mentions can be found on arxiv for now
(arXiv:1208.5595v1, http://arxiv.org/abs/1208.5595). There you can
find the algorithm we implemented in lmrob that can also compute
S-estimates when there are categorical variables present.

Best regards,

Manuel