[RsR] [R] M-estimator R function question

Kjell Konis kon|@ @end|ng |rom @t@t@@ox@@c@uk
Mon Dec 5 11:29:11 CET 2005

Here is an implementation of the OGK estimator completely in R.  I
haven't touched it for a while and I forget how thoroughly I tested
it so use it with a bit of caution.

   http://www.stats.ox.ac.uk/~konis/pairwise.q

Ricardo, can you be more specific about what you don't like in the
implementation of OGK in S-Plus?

Kjell