[R-sig-ME] Where to start: running multinomial analyses with LME4

João Veríssimo j|@ver|@@|mo @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sat Mar 18 16:07:19 CET 2023

Have a look at the ordinal package and its vignettes. You can fit fit
mixed-effects ordinal models with the clmm() and clmm2() functions.

For Bayesian mixed-effects models (in brms), these papers will be helpful:
https://doi.org/10.1017/S1366728921000316
https://doi.org/10.1177/2515245918823199

João