[R-sig-ME] Where to start: running multinomial analyses with LME4

Karl Ove Hufthammer k@r| @end|ng |rom hu|t|@@org
Sun Mar 19 13:40:02 CET 2023

Francesco Romano skreiv 18.03.2023 15:44:
> Thus, I would be very grateful to anyone who could point me to some
> literature with worked examples involving coding for ordered logistic
> regression, preferably in linguistics. Obviously, if anyone has alternative
> ways of approaching this type of data, I am open to suggestions.

You might find the vignette on the clmm2() function in the ‘ordinal’
package useful:
https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/ordinal/vignettes/clmm2_tutorial.pdf

(But you should probably use the newer, though very similar, clmm()
function in the same package instead.)

--
Karl Ove Hufthammer