[R-sig-ME] Question about glmmTMB

will peat w|||pe@t1 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Apr 18 17:09:49 CEST 2022

Hi there,

I was on github looking for help with an issue and I saw this email listed
as a place to ask questions!

I am trying to apply a poisson GLMM using glmmTMB and have used the
following code to do so:

> MP1 <- glmmTMB(Abundance ~ Year + Location + Depth + All_predator +
+                  (1 | Site/Site.Transect),
+                data = plandat,
+                family = "poisson")

But have come across the following error:

Error in .Call("getParameterOrder", data, parameters, new.env(), PACKAGE =
DLL) :
  Incorrect number of arguments (3), expecting 4 for 'getParameterOrder'

This has led me to some threads which I struggle to understand. Is there
anyway to get around this error?

Apologies if this is not the right email address or if this is not what the
email is intended for!

Best wishes
Will