[R-sig-ME] Question about glmmTMB

Mon Apr 18 17:19:14 CEST 2022

   This is a fine place to ask, but in general cross-posting is discouraged ...

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/71913002/issue-with-glmm-in-glmmtmb

For the record,

This is a binary-incompatibility problem as documented
[here](https://github.com/glmmTMB/glmmTMB/issues/791). You should
probably have seen a "Package version inconsistency detected" message
telling you to re-install glmmTMB from source. Depending on the
release sequence of TMB and glmmTMB on CRAN, updating from CRAN as
usual might work; otherwise you need to re-install from source (see
?glmmTMB::reinstalling).

  For guidance on where to ask glmmTMB questions see
https://github.com/glmmTMB/glmmTMB#where-to-ask-questions=

  cheers
   Ben Bolker