[R-sig-ME] how to get the relative importance of each variable in linear mixed model

Phillip Alday me @end|ng |rom ph||||p@|d@y@com
Fri Apr 15 04:47:46 CEST 2022

See this section of the GLMM FAQ for a discussion of effect sizes and
variable importance:

https://bbolker.github.io/mixedmodels-misc/glmmFAQ.html#model-summaries-goodness-of-fit-decomposition-of-variance-etc.

Phillip