[R-sig-ME] Glmer Stack Imbalance Warning

Kevin Thorpe kev|n@thorpe @end|ng |rom utoronto@c@
Tue Feb 15 20:21:06 CET 2022

A colleague recently experienced this error (don’t remember if it was a mixed model or not) but re-startinf R fixed it.

--
Kevin E. Thorpe
Head of Biostatistics,  Applied Health Research Centre (AHRC)