[R-sig-ME] Grouping variables technically suitable for modeling

Timothy MacKenzie |@w|@wt @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Nov 9 18:30:49 CET 2021

Dear Thierry,

That "As ID2 defines almost the same grouping as ID1, it doesn't make
sense to include both of them in the model." makes good sense.

Thanks!
Tim M