[R-sig-ME] Fw: lme4 error

Mehdi Rezapour rez@pour2088 @end|ng |rom y@hoo@com
Tue Nov 2 20:53:47 CET 2021

 Dear Dr. Bolker,

Hope all is well.I am trying to understand the C code in lme4 by use of load_all function, which is loading the package and walk through C function.But when i am trying to load the package it gives me an error of " error: Index is not a member of ‘lme4::lme4CholmodDecomposition<Eigen::SparseMatrix<double, 0, int> >::Base{aka ‘Eigen::CholmodDecomposition<Eigen::SparseMatrix<double, 0, int>, 1>"which is related to document "lme4CholmodDecomposition.h"Could you please tell me if you have any input?
kind regardsMahdi