[R-sig-ME] Fw: lme4 error

Wed Nov 3 02:09:47 CET 2021

   Assuming this is devtools::load_all() (please confirm? I'm not sure,
as it doesn't that I know of "walk through [the] C function")

  * I have no idea offhand
  * it might help to reinstall Rcpp, RcppEigen, lme4 *from source* in
that order
  * are you able to build the package from source and load it in the
usual way?

   cheers
    Ben Bolker