[R-sig-ME] Error in MEEM(object, conLin, control$niterEM) : Singularity in backsolve at level 0, block 1 in LME model

Arivoara Rabarijaona @r|vo@r@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Jul 7 10:01:39 CEST 2021

Thank you,
provenance:treatment is normal, nothing is unexpected
I think the problem is with provenance:status, but I don't know how to
resolve it.
Using lmer, I get the message: fixed-effect model matrix is rank deficient
so dropping 18 columns / coefficients

Ari