[R-sig-ME] Regression analysis with small but complete dataset (fully representing reality)?

Patrick (Malone Quantitative) m@|one @end|ng |rom m@|onequ@nt|t@t|ve@com
Thu Dec 24 17:22:42 CET 2020

Diana,

It depends on the nature of the missing. Are the present values the only
ones that could exist? If so, you have the entire population's data, and
descriptive statistics are in fact preferable to inferential ones. There's
no need to run inferential statistics if you have the population--they are
by definition for inferring population values from a sample.

Pat