[R-sig-ME] Regression analysis with small but complete dataset (fully representing reality)?

Diana Michl d|@n@m|ch| @end|ng |rom @|kq@de
Thu Dec 24 12:21:11 CET 2020

I have a repeated measures design with about 16 cases and 5-6 points of
measuring. Sometimes, 1-4 full cases or some points of measure are
missing. (The measures are 20 numerical and categorical data taken from
questionnaires.)

The clue is: It's a small dataset with holes in it, but the 16 cases are
all that even exist. So they fully represent reality wherever they're
complete.

I wanted to run logistic regressions with up to 6 predictors. But can I
do that? I know about the many problems such small datasets have for
regression analysis - but do they matter as much if there aren't any
more cases in reality?
Are descriptive analyses the only ones I can use?

Many thanks

--
Dr. Diana Michl
#www.diana-michl.de

#Film: Der unberührte Garten - eine ungewöhnliche Geschichte übers
Erwachsenwerden (www.vimeo.com/148014360)

#Musik: Singer-Songwriter (www.youtube.com/user/ghiaghiafy)