[R-sig-ME] fitting beta and zero mixture model containing both nested and crossed random effects

Ben Bolker bbolker @ending from gm@il@com
Wed Jun 13 15:38:59 CEST 2018

  I'm not sure how this (variance decomposition based on a
zero-inflated model) would work.
What is your subject-area/scientific question?