[R-sig-ME] fitting beta and zero mixture model containing both nested and crossed random effects

Guillaume Chaumet guill@umech@umet @ending from gm@il@com
Wed Jun 13 10:26:07 CEST 2018

My bad, I replied to you the first time without including the list.
Regarding your last question, perhaps the list and/or Ben could
provide a more accurate answer than me.
I'm also curious to know how glmmTMB could do that