[R-sig-ME] Fwd: fitting beta and zero mixture model containing both nested and crossed random effects

Ben Bolker bbolker @ending from gm@il@com
Tue Jun 12 03:55:48 CEST 2018

I think Guillaume is right that brms can do this, but  I don't see why
glmmTMB *can't* do all of this (fixed and (nested and/or crossed
random effects)) in both the binomial (logistic) and beta components)