[R-sig-ME] It's hours I am trying to install emmeans

Lenth, Russell V ru@@ell-lenth @ending from uiow@@edu
Mon May 21 17:47:48 CEST 2018

I made an unwise choice in version 1.2 of emmeans, by putting brms in Imports. That has the effect of expanding the dependencies in emmeans to over 100 other packages. I have rectified that in the latest github version, which depends on many fewer other packages and won’t create such an installation nightmare (I hope).

A new version 1.2.1 has been submitted to CRAN but so far it has not been accepted. It’s not clear if it will or won’t because if the short time since the previous version.

Russ Lenth