[R-sig-ME] It's hours I am trying to install emmeans

Luca Danieli mr@luced@n @ending from hotm@il@it
Mon May 21 17:50:26 CEST 2018

Great! :) Good to know. Thanks for working for us!

Best
Luca
________________________________
From: Lenth, Russell V <russell-lenth at uiowa.edu>
Sent: 21 May 2018 16:47
To: r-sig-mixed-models at r-project.org
Cc: Luca Danieli
Subject: Re: It's hours I am trying to install emmeans

I made an unwise choice in version 1.2 of emmeans, by putting brms in Imports. That has the effect of expanding the dependencies in emmeans to over 100 other packages. I have rectified that in the latest github version, which depends on many fewer other packages and won�t create such an installation nightmare (I hope).

A new version 1.2.1 has been submitted to CRAN but so far it has not been accepted. It�s not clear if it will or won�t because if the short time since the previous version.

Russ Lenth