[R-sig-ME] Cheking for outliers after fitting a glmmTMB

Mollie Brooks mollieebrook@ @ending from gm@il@com
Mon May 21 16:08:04 CEST 2018

Hi Irene,

Some residual diagnostics can be done with the DHARMa package, but maybe not Cook’s distance and leverage.

Here’s the main documentation
https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/DHARMa/vignettes/DHARMa.html <https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/DHARMa/vignettes/DHARMa.html>

and here’s a discussion about using it with glmmTMB
https://github.com/florianhartig/DHARMa/issues/16 <https://github.com/florianhartig/DHARMa/issues/16>

cheers,
Mollie

Mollie E. Brooks, Ph.D.