[R-sig-ME] mixed model for nested factor?

Jinsong Zhao jszhao at yeah.net
Tue May 9 04:25:17 CEST 2017

Thank you very much for the reply. The 2, 1 and 0 are not the amount of
warming. They are just codes for the warming strength. Since the warming
pattern is different in Spring and Fall, I wonder that warming pattern
(Temp) is nested in Season.

Another concern is how to deal with Year. I hope to test the time effect
on SOC. Should Year be treated as continuous variable or factor? I
recorded the exact time of soil sampling.

Thanks again.

Best regards,
Jinsong