[R-sig-ME] GLMM for underdispersed count data: Conway-Maxwell-Poisson and Ordinal

Ben Bolker bbolker at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 04:32:05 CET 2016

   One reference that uses ordinal regression in a similar situation
(litter size of Florida panthers) is
http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s00442-011-2083-0 ("Does
genetic introgression improve female reproductive performance? A test on
the endangered Florida panther")

  Not sure about the number-of-random-effects error: a reproducible
example would probably be needed (smaller is better!)

  Ben Bolker