[R-sig-ME] Negative Binomial in glmmadmb

Chad Newbolt newboch at auburn.edu
Wed Jul 6 15:21:36 CEST 2016

Which graphical package is recommended to be used in conjunction with glmmTMB?  ggplot2?  Specifically, I would like to use the predict function but have been having a few issues.  As stated, I'm a relative novice with R (even more so with graphical packages in R) and trying to learn largely on my own so please excuse simplicity of questions.

Thanks,

Chad