[R-sig-ME] Negative Binomial in glmmadmb

Mollie Brooks mbrooks at ufl.edu
Tue Jul 5 19:10:27 CEST 2016

Hi Chad,

I’ve been using AICtab from the bbmle package. If you have any NAs, you may need to be vigilant that the various models really are using the same data. I haven’t carefully checked that part of the functionality yet.

cheers,
Mollie

Mollie Brooks, PhD
Postdoctoral Researcher, Population Ecology Research Group
Department of Evolutionary Biology & Environmental Studies, University of Zürich
http://www.popecol.org/team/mollie-brooks/