[R-sig-ME] Negative Binomial in glmmadmb

Ben Bolker bbolker at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 17:27:50 CEST 2016

  I guess the question is what you want to plot ... do you want to plot
graphical diagnostics (Q-Q, residuals vs fitted, etc.) as in the
standard R plot.* methods for models, predictions, effects, ... ?

   Keep in mind that glmmTMB is brand new -- if you're having issues
with the predictions, you should probably let the developers know what
they are by posting an issue at
https://github.com/glmmTMB/glmmTMB/issues ...

   cheers
      Ben Bolker