[R-sig-ME] Residual variance random effect GLMM

Ben Bolker bbolker at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 18:26:52 CEST 2016

  I'll second Thierry's comments, but also point out that there are some
recipes for generalizing the idea of "variance explained": see papers by
Nakagawa and Schielzeth or

https://rawgit.com/bbolker/mixedmodels-misc/master/glmmFAQ.html#how-do-i-compute-a-coefficient-of-determination-r2-or-an-analogue-for-glmms

  I've now created a tinyURL link for the GLMM FAQ:
http://tinyurl.com/glmmFAQ .  Comments, pull requests, etc. welcome!

   cheers
     Ben Bolker