[R-sig-ME] Residual variance random effect GLMM

Fraixedas, Sara sara.fraixedas at helsinki.fi
Mon Jun 20 19:14:39 CEST 2016

Dear Thierry,

Many thanks for your reply. You are totally right (I should have checked my notes more carefully before posting this question...).

Thanks for the clarification!

Sara Fraixedas
Doctoral Student
The Helsinki Lab of Ornithology (HelLO) Finnish Museum of Natural
History P.O. Box 17
00014 University of Helsinki, Finland
Tel. +358-9-19128851