[R-sig-ME] Dear nlme-authors

진희진 jinjin9625 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 03:17:50 CEST 2016

Dear nlme-authors,

Hello my name is Heejin Jin, a master student of Seoul National
University in Korea.

I have a question about lme function in nlme package.

First, I got an error message from R such as it can't be converge.

So, I used option "singular.ok=TURE" which makes the model to converge.

I wonder that can I trust the results from this option ?

Second, there are options to control iteration numbers.

If I used too many iteration numbers, then the velocity getting slow
than default?

Thanks !

Sincerely
Heejin Jin