[R-sig-ME] nested two level mixed model with lmer

Thierry Onkelinx thierry.onkelinx at inbo.be
Tue Jun 14 11:52:31 CEST 2016

Dear Christina,

m1 assumes a linear trend along days with different slopes among treatments
and replicates. Whereas m2 assumes that the linear trend along days only
depends on treatment. So all replicates within a treatment have the same
slope.

PS Don't post in HTML as it can make the text unreadable.

Best regards,

ir. Thierry Onkelinx
Forest
Kliniekstraat 25