[R-sig-ME] Why se.fit differ in predict.glm and predict.glmmadmb?

Ben Bolker bbolker at gmail.com
Mon May 9 16:34:35 CEST 2016

Ben Bolker <bbolker at ...> writes:

> Xandre <alex <at> ...> writes:
>

>   It looks like glmmADMB is getting the estimate of the correlation
> between the fixed effects wrong (I don't yet know whether this is
> a problem with
> the optimization in AD Model Builder or an actual bug in the translation
> of results from ADMB output to R):

  Update: it turns out that you found a serious, long-standing
bug in glmmADMB.  I've just moved glmmADMB development to

https://github.com/bbolker/glmmadmb

so I'm hoping you can simply install the new version via

devtools::install_github("bbolker/glmmadmb")

and see if that solves the problem

 cheers
    Ben Bolker