[R-sig-ME] question about predict using lme4

Lionel hughes.dupond at gmx.de
Thu May 5 17:45:50 CEST 2016

Dear Xiaoma Li,

To answer your questions:

- No parameters are missed (why should they?)

- If you have in your lsttest2 data frame new levels for the random
factors, new random deviates will be generated for these levels from a
normal distribution with mean 0 and standard deviation equal to the
estimated random standard deviation (to get these estimated values look
at the summary output).

Hope this helps.

Yours,
Lionel