[R-sig-ME] Saving object into a Matrix/List

OLANO NO Nicolas (Exterieur.DCL) nicolas.no.olano at dexia.com
Mon Feb 29 15:49:46 CET 2016

Hello,

First of all, thank you very much for the package!

I'm using the new version of lme4 and the function glmer and I would like to know if you could help me with one doubt.

I want to compute the likelihood ratio test p value for each variable  (normally two or three variables) so run gm_original <- glmer (...~ X1 +  X2...), then gm_minus_X1 <- glmer (...~ X1...), finally anova(gm_original, gm_minus_X1).

As I have to compute it in a for loop with a lot of combinations of  variables, I would like to know if there is any way to save the  results (gm_original) into a matrix or list to then use them to calculate the  p values (when I add the objet to a list, and then I to run an anova,  I receive the error that it cannot be computed from a list objet).

Furthermore, is there any more efficient way to compute the likelihood  ratio test p value ?

Thank you very much,

Regards,

Nicolas Olano
Risk Quantification & Pricing