[R-sig-ME] Mixed Models

Paul Debes paul.debes at utu.fi
Tue Feb 16 18:23:40 CET 2016

Hi Jessica,

There is a very useful paper on repeatability that explains how to
estimate it for many experimental settings and also deals with the
inclusion of confounding fixed effects. Hence, it may answer some of your
questions:

Nakagawa S, Schielzeth H (2010) Repeatability for Gaussian and
non-Gaussian data: a practical guide for biologists. Biological Reviews of
the Cambridge Philosophical Society, 85, 935-956.

Best,
Paul