[R-sig-ME] clustered data with glmer() and glmmPQL()

Marsela Alvanopoulou marselalv at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 01:54:25 CEST 2015

Hi again,

Thank you very much for your response. I found most of the answers in glmm
wiki faq. I used MASS::glmmPQL for the model, car::Anova and multcomp::glht
for the hypothesis testing and I still need some work to check the effect
of the tank, if any.

I also want to check if there is a significant difference on the number of
parasites per gram (continuous response variable). I multiplied all values
by 100 to get a discrete variable like before. Does that affect the final
conclusions?

Thanks again!