[R-sig-ME] Choosing appropriate priors for bglmer mixed models in blme

Josie Galbraith josie.galbraith at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 22:30:12 CET 2015

Hi Jarrod,

I'm pretty sure it is a complete separation issue.  This is the xtab of
counts for the main factors:

                                LESION  0    1
SEASON     FOOD
Autumn            NF                 38   2
                          F                  21   0
Spring              NF                 27   3
                         F                   76  11

Lesion incidences were low generally, but particularly so in Autumn (and
fewer replicates in Autumn).

Thanks again,
Josie