[R-sig-ME] [R] lqmm - package: Error in f(arg, …) : NA/NaN/Inf in foreign function call (arg 1)

florian k. zournyque at gmail.com
Sat Aug 16 18:02:58 CEST 2014

Dear mailing list,

After some requests I finally managed to make my error reproducible -
please find the dataset here:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/79415744/mixedModelDataSet.txt

require("lqmm")

stackoverflow <- read.table("mixedModelDataSet.txt",  sep="\t", header
= TRUE ) # import

mixMoGs15 <- lqmm(gsDeviationMio ~ aoi, random =  ~ 1, group = vpName,
data = stackoverflow, tau = 0.15)

Thanks in advance for your help,
Best,
Florian