[R-sig-ME] Bivariate MCMCglmm with repeated measures

PATRICK, Samantha spatrick at glos.ac.uk
Mon Aug 11 19:34:05 CEST 2014

Hi

I running a bivariate GLMM, where both of my response variables have repeated measures.  A dummy data set would look like this:

Individual     Presence    Stage
1                      0                       1
1                      1                        1
1                      1                        2
1                      1                        2
2                     1                         1
2                     0                        1
2                     0                        1
2                     1                         2
2                     0                        2

There are a series of individuals.  For each individual we have measures presence/absence repeatedly during life stage 1 and then again repeatedly during life stage 2.

For a straight forward bivariate model, with a single measure per  individual (or repeated measures during only one life stage), the data could be set up like this:

Individual      Presence stage 1          Presence stage 2

However because I have repeated measures for both stages I am struggling to find out how to code the data so MCMCglmm can run.

Does anyone have any experience with this kind of data structure?  I can’t find anything on the R list.

Many Thanks

Sam

Dr Samantha Patrick
Research Fellow
Biosciences QU116
Francis Close Hall Campus
University of Gloucestershire
Cheltenham, GL50 4AZ, UK

Research Associate: OxNav, University of Oxford

******From 1st August - 14th November 2014 I will be
based in Montréal, which is 5 hours behind GMT  ******

Tel: 07740 472 719
Skype: sammy_patrick
https://sites.google.com/site/samanthacpatrick/

-
‘In the top 5 in the Green League Table; committed to sustainability’
This email is confidential to the intended recipient. If you have received it in error please notify the sender and delete it from your computer.
The University of Gloucestershire is a company limited by guarantee registered in England and Wales.  Registered number: 06023243.  Registered office: The Park, Cheltenham, GL50 2RH
-