[R-sig-ME] Coefplot2 availability? or How to interpret?

Lucinda Kirkpatrick lucinda.kirkpatrick at stir.ac.uk
Mon May 26 19:28:37 CEST 2014

Ben Bolker <bbolker at ...> writes:

> The error message is giving you a hint that you should try installing
> from the source package:
>
> install.packages("coefplot2",repos="http://www.math.mcmaster.ca/bolker/R",
>     type="source")
>
>   That should work even if you don't have the tools installed for
compiling
> packages from source, because the coefplot2 package doesn't require any
> binary compilation (all R has to do is unpack an archive file and put the
> bits in the right places, which it shouldn't need any external tools to
do).

I want to do something very similar - use coefplot2 to
present a zero inflated negatively binomial model generated with glmmADMB.

I am looking at how forest stand type and ground vegetation height inlfuence
relative activity of bats.  SiteID and Forest are random factors, the number
of stand types varies between forest.  Count is constrained at zero and
residuals are overdispersed.  I have tried link provided and
still have an error:

ERROR: dependency 'reshape' is not available for package 'coefplot2'
* removing 'H:/My Documents/R/win-library/3.1/coefplot2'
Warning in install.packages :
  running command '"C:/PROGRA~1/R/R-31~1.0/bin/i386/R" CMD INSTALL -l "H:\My
Documents\R\win-library\3.1"
C:\Users\lk17\AppData\Local\Temp\RtmpEnKhgA/downloaded_packages/coefplot2_0.
1.3.2.tar.gz' had status 1
Warning in install.packages :
  installation of package ‘coefplot2’ had non-zero exit status

 I am using the latest version of R (spring dance) -
does coefplot2 work with this?

Thank you, Luci